Tuesday, August 23, 2011

1st day of school





Today was Shelbys first day of 1st grade. Why does summer have to go so fast? She did really great until we got a few feet from her door and then had a few tears. She was fine when she saw her friends. Keaton sure missed her today. I thought Keaton and Shelby would be sick of each other by the end of summer, but that didn't happen. What a big girl she is!


-We finally went in for her 6 year old visit. Here are her stats:

46.65 inches (51%)

37 lbs (4%)

She is my tall string bean!

3 comments:

Jana said...

Rachelle,
Shelby has grown up so much. She is such a pretty girl and her outfit is darling. Wow, time seriously flies by. I can't believe it.. I love all the photos!

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

I love her dress! So pretty! Why did she have to have a walking stick? If you don't mind me asking.

Alysia said...

I love that dress and wanted to buy it for Ellie. She looks so cute. Good luck in 1st grade Shelby!