Friday, September 23, 2011

Chloe-3 months!

Sweet baby girl is 3 months. She is so much fun. She loves to coo and talk if you talk to her. She is always trying to get her hands or blanket in her mouth. She laughed for the first time about a week ago...and then she cried because it scared her. :D She sleeps every night from 9:30-10:00pm to 7:00am. It is fantastic!! We love her SO MUCH!

Love that smile.





Oh my!



She was happy to see dad!



Uh-Oh!



Man down!







Help me! There is a bird on the side of my head!




Grandpa and Chloe. I have a picture of Shelby in these jammies with her grandpa.

3 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

She is so adorable! I love the outfit with the tu tu

McKell said...

Such a cute baby! I can't believe she is already 3 months now! All of your kids are just adorable, how can they not be with you for a mom!!!!

Alysia said...

She is really three months already? Crazy! Those are such cute pictures. I love her dress and tights.