Monday, September 19, 2011

Newport Beach...Part 2

When we were not at the beach we were busy having fun doing other things. We went to an Angels game. We went to some tide pools and saw starfish, crabs and other cool stuff. We went to a great farmers market. We went over to Balboa island and ate at a yummy Italian restaurant. We went to Disneyland and California Adventures. I got another kidney stone. We people watched. We rode bikes up and down the boardwalk. We played some pretty sweet games. Good times, I tell ya.

My sweet ride, a Crown Vic. That thing was dangerous it was so huge!

Ada, Kate and Chloe






Murder in the dark.






Down by the banks...






Chloe getting her bath in the sink.










Cheryce, Jeff and Max









Jorgan and fam.



It was SO hot at Disneyland. I could not make it a full day there.



Grandma, Keaton and Shelby at California Adventures.



Cheryce's and Jeff's cute family with a few photobombers in the back.



We stopped by the Newport Beach temple.






Keaton wanted to hold the 2 babies. He loves babies!






The fam at the Angels game.



Me and Morg



Deep thoughts.






Happy 35th anniversary mom and dad!



I love my dad!



Most of the grandkids.








Gorgeous view

1 comments:

Alysia said...

I love how you casually mention that you had a kidney stone. You made a great floor-mate. It was such a good trip.