Friday, December 23, 2011

6 months








She looks so big in this picture!






Another month come and gone! Chloe is 6 months. She is getting so big...Literally! She is my chubby bubby and I love it. She is getting better with letting other people hold her but still wants me a lot of the time. She grunts all the time. It is this weird, loud grunt. She is doing pretty good at sitting up. She definitely need pillows around her but will sit up for short amounts of time. She loves to laugh at Shelby and Keaton. Sometimes they will just be talking and she will burst out laughing. So cute!! Here are her stats:

14lb 13 oz.....27%

25.87 Inches.....56%

3 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Love the pictures!!

Alysia said...

Cute pictures! I love the last one with the lights off!

Bruce and Mitzi said...

My heavens, she is such a BEAUTIFUL baby!