Thursday, January 5, 2012

SNAKES!!


A few of the snakes/lizards that she has collected.

Her teacher brought her a snake skin. She was jumping up and down so excited when we came home.



She loved to touch it. Gross!!!



I can't believe that I have not wrote this post before now. Shelby is a certified snake lover. Seriously. If you listen, she will talk you ear off about snakes 24/7. She has collected quite a few snakes over the past year. She sleeps with them, takes them to school, takes baths with them etc. This year when santa asked her what she wanted she said a real snake(unfortunately a snake could not ride on Santa's cold sleigh.) A few weeks ago she got all of her cousins to play snakes with her....they were princess snakes but still. :) I love my snake-loving girl!

4 comments:

alisquire said...

Does she speak parseltongue?

Alysia said...

that skin is GROSS!

Jana said...

I think that is so cool Shelby! You're my kinda girl!

Jana said...

I think that is so cool Shelby! You're my kinda girl!