Wednesday, April 11, 2012

La Verkin

I went with my parents to La Verkin last weekend.  We had a lot of fun and the kids LOVED it.  My grandparents have this OLD house down there that we stay in.  It has lots of cool old stuff in the yard to explore and it is a tiny town.  I had not been there for a few years so it was fun to be back.  Thanks mom and dad for letting us tag along on your vacation!

 Shelby loved all the farm animals.
We hiked down the La Verkin mountain. It is one of my favorites.



 We went to the park and got some energy out.  My mom and dad are always so much fun with the kids.  They chased them around the whole park.

 No words can describe this.  Lets just say it made Chloe scream.

 We went to a fun swimming pool.  Chloe was not too fond of the water but Shelby and Keaton played for hours!



We stopped at Kolob canyon on the way home.  It was gorgeous!

1 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

I never heard of that town.