Saturday, June 30, 2012

Chloe's party!

I did not take nearly as many pictures as I wanted to, because I forgot my camera!  Luckily Debby let us use hers.  We had the party's at the in-laws.  They have lots of shade and were kind enough to let us use it.  Chloe's party was black and pink.  It was ADORABLE!
We went to the Dr a few days after her birthday for her 1 year check up.  Here are the stats...
Weight: 16lb 12oz (1%)...I thought for sure this had to be wrong, so I had them re-weigh her, but it was right.  All the girl does is eat!! 
Length: 28 3/4 inches (59%) Still just a long and skinny girl. 
 Dinner time!
 Teagan and Ellie
 Reese, Shelby and Keaton
 Lovebirds 1
 Lovebirds 2
 Lauren and my dad eating Paige.
 Eat it Jordan!
 The cute cake pops I made.  We had a pasta bar with marinara and fetticine sauce, carrots, braidy bread, fruit salad and mini muffins.  It was all very good.
 I hung a timeline of Chloe's first year of life.  She has changed so much!!
 The birthday girl by her cake!
 Opening presents!  She loved it.


 Playing badmitten with the cousins.
Brynlee and Izzy liked playing with the shopping cart.
Chloe with her cake.  She didn't quite do it justice like I thought she would, but she had a lot of dinner.

5 comments:

alisquire said...

What a cute party! I'm so sad we missed it.

Morgan said...

SO CUTE .. sad I missed it.

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Love all the pictures! She is such a cutie!! I love the timeline idea.

Jana said...

I soooo wish I could've been there, gosh dangit! Chloe looks like she had so much fun. Another adorable party! You're so good at that Rachelle. I love the pic of you helping Chloe open her present. Soooo cute!!!

Jana said...

I soooo wish I could've been there, gosh dangit! Chloe looks like she had so much fun. Another adorable party! You're so good at that Rachelle. I love the pic of you helping Chloe open her present. Soooo cute!!!