Friday, September 28, 2012

15 Months

 
Chloe is virtually on the go all.the.time.  She never wants to sit still so I was lucky to be able to get 1 picture of her sitting before she ran away from me.  She will usually put her hands over her face when I pull out the camera now.  Stinker. She is so much fun though.  She is learning new words.  Her favorite is mimi for milk and ba for ball.  She also tries to say all done and fish.  She is confusing me left and right though with her possible food allergies.  We still have not figured out the peanut allergy and now we are wondering if she has a bit of a lactose allergy.  She will climb in the shower every time I try and take one and always wants to go outside.  She had a big growth spurt the past 3 months.  Here are her stats.
Length: 31.2 inches.....73%
Weight: 19lbs 13oz.....8%
 
 
 Look at her cute pig-tails!
She tries to ride this tricycle all the time.

1 comments:

T.Irwin said...

She is so adorable!!