Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

Christmas Eve!
 Our traditional candlelight dinner

 The bearded man...
 The nativity.
 Shelby was a wise man
 I love this face!
 
Christmas!
 Santa came!  Shelby and Keaton's loot.
 Chloe's big present from Santa
 It's Christmas morning!  We had Michele and Samantha staying with us on Christmas Eve.  We all loved having them with us and Shelby LOVED waking up with Samantha on Christmas morning.
 Keaton holding his treasure box.
 I love her face!  She got an Ipad!
 Chloe was a little overwhelmed in the morning.  It was hard to get a smile out of her at first.
 She likes her ride on turtle!
 Matching horse jammies!
 2 cute girls!
 My mom and dad got the kids a wagon and Shelby just wanted to play with the box.
 Tyler and Alison got this REALLY amazing game called mindflex duel.  You move the ball with your mind. 
 The staredown....Tucker won.
I put Chloe down for a nap at my parents and when I checked on her she had found a stash of chocolate and it was EVERYWHERE!  All over her and my moms carpets.  Little stinker.
 
I wish I had pictures of the Steeds, but we enjoyed time with them as well.  We enjoyed every second of the month and I hate when it's all over.  It was wonderful to spend time with our families. 

3 comments:

alisquire said...

Good times! I love that Shelby got the Ramona books. I've read them to Ada and she loves them!

Jana Waddoups said...

That looks like fun!!!

tysqui said...

I would like to play with Chloe's ball toy.