Thursday, December 13, 2012

Shelby's School Christmas Program

Shelby's school makes me happy.  Very happy.  She is in a class with the same 5 other students that she has known mostly since preschool.  There are 2 kids that are completely blind and the other 3 have varying levels of sight impairment.  To Shelby, they are just her friends.  She doesn't know that they are "different." At the Christmas program she guided her blind friend Sam to dance with the rest of her class during Christmas songs.  I just love that there are no judgements with her.  She has a perfect love of everyone.  It warms my heart. 
Shelby did great at her Christmas program this year.  They read the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.  She said her part perfectly and it had some big words in it!
 




A special visitor came at the end.  The kids loved it!

3 comments:

Jana Waddoups said...

I adore this post! (((((((love)))))))))

Jana Waddoups said...

I adore this post! (((((((love)))))))))

Jana Waddoups said...

I adore this post! (((((((love)))))))))