Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Keeping it Real Jan 2013

Well here we are again.  The month of the Blah's.  Why does January have to come EVERY year?? Here is what is on my mind today:

Shelby:
Has a sassy streak that comes out of no where. She likes to get her way and she doesn't like to share. She has been known to scream, kick and throw a fit like a toddler. 
Has made HUGE progress this year in school.  She has an excellent teacher.
Her love of snakes and lizards is as strong as ever.  Library books always consist of reptiles.
I'm trying to get her to have a love of reading.  Reading is hard for her and thus she doesn't enjoy it.
She loves tumbling.  It makes her happy and that makes me happy.
Has to get on the bus WAY to early.  I hate waking up early every morning to get her on the bus.
Has a special bond with Chloe....on the flip side though she sometimes gets annoyed when she plays with her because Chloe always "messes things up."
Likes to draw
Is hungry all the time.  All.the.time.

This picture is my favorite.  Yes it is blurry but LOOK how they are looking at each other. 

Keaton:
Is doing excellent in Kindergarten.  He is a natural at reading and it comes easy for him. 
Loves to talk and ask questions.  All day he asks "What number is 1042 or 89 or 773"
Wants to be a Cowboy, race car driver or a construction worker when he grows up.
Pesters Chloe all day.  It makes her mad most of the time.
Loves babies
Also loves pink milk
Can't wait to play soccer again
Has a hard time choosing things to play with so he usually sits down in his room for an hour or so searching for something to play with.
Makes odd noises all day...it annoys me


Chloe:
Is an excellent sleeper
Loves her blankies and binkies
Knows what to do to push Shelby and Keaton's buttons...and often will.
Loves to get into drawers whenever she can.
Finds my phone anytime I leave it where she can reach it and she will "play"with it
Gets mad whenever I leave without her
Likes to dance
Eats like a champ and is also always hungry
Loves to snuggle


Lets see if Tucker reads this.  He was eating some breakfast casserole with his ketchup ;) and accidentally spilled it all over himself.  I laughed until I cried....and then I laughed some more.

3 comments:

Alysia said...

It is a blah month but that is such a good post. I need to do one of those sometime. The pictures of T is HILL-AIR-EOUS.

Jana Waddoups said...

I love this!!!!

Jana Waddoups said...
This comment has been removed by the author.