Sunday, February 10, 2013

8 is great!

 My sweet Shelby is 8.  I love her so very much.  This year she wanted a reptile party...is anyone surprised?? No.  I saw an ad for this place that does reptile parties and thought it would be perfect for her. She was in heaven! She loved every second.  We invited her whole class from school (5 kids), her neighborhood friends, her friend Dax and of course her cousins.  It was a great turnout and we all had so much fun!  I have made a blog that tells about Shelby's birth story from my journals.  I was going to print it into a book but it is not done yet.  You can check it out if you want.  www.Themiracleofshelby.blogspot.com

 The cutest lizard cake ever...made by my talented mother in law.
The reptile girl...you can see the tarantula on her arm
 Scorpion
 The cute little turtle
 Shelby and her best friend Vanessa

 Shelby loved the times when she got to help.
 Bearded dragon
 This picture is full of win!
 This is Shelby's excited face.

 The huge female python.
 My dad loved it.

 Debby, after she touched the snake!
 Birthday girl
 Sophie
 Olivia
 Vanessa
 Ellie
 Teagan
 Ada
 Keaton
 Dax
 Reese
 Kate
 My mom, the snake charmer.
 Cheryce and Max
 Tyler
 Kalli
 Lauren
 Cheryce
Me
Max 
 Alysia
 Rebekah and Andrew
 Kalli and Jessi
 Jana, Chloe and Tucker
 Maddie was so brave and put the snake over her shoulders
 Jeff
 The three 8 year olds!
 Shelby, Sophie and Olivia
 Alysia and Reese
 Cute Jana!
 The snake weaved itself through Teagan's hair.
Blowing out her candle.

1 comments:

angela meyer said...

i LOVE this! avery was into dinosaurs when she was younger and it was awesome having those type of theme parties :) i don't think even i could hold a scorpion! xoxo