Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Baptism Day

Shelby's baptism day was really awesome.  I mean really awesome.  I had a horribly, busy week and was looking forward for it to just be over but it was such a nice, calm and perfect day.  I was really grateful for everyone that came to support Shelby.
 Shelby's baptism invitations.
 I took her to the Bountiful Temple to take some pictures a few weeks before her baptism.
 She is a beauty all in white.
 My dad baptized her.  This is right before the baptism.
 My cute family.
Shelby with her grandma and grandpa Steed
 Lysh and Kevin...Take notice over the next few pictures that there are no drinks in any of the pictures.  I completely forgot to put any out....whoops!!
 My neighbor's Brandon, Shauni and their baby Shayli
 My other neighbor Joe and his daughter Allison.
 My silly mom and dad
 Kali and Jessi
 Ellie is a snake lover like Shelby and she made a hat of snakes!
 Shelby, Teagan and Olivia
 Brynlee loved the train table
 Cute Lauren!
 Maddie, my dad and Paige
 The cute Squire Family.  Morgan just had cute baby Grant 5 days earlier!  She is WONDER WOMAN!
 Shelby and Chloe


3 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Your kids are getting so big! Beautiful girls!! I love her dress!! Did she get her hair cut? Because it looks shorter in the other pictures.

The Lilly's said...

What an adorable family you have! Congratulations to Shelby! (Love her dress)

Alysia said...

It really was a great day. She looked beautiful!