Thursday, June 6, 2013

End of May 2013

I feel like this summer is going to fly by.  I have been so busy with the kids, work and school.  I am trying to enjoy every second I have with the kids this summer because it is my FAVORITE!
 Keaton and Reese
 Keaton made me a "hand cake."
 Shelby finished with school.  She has done so well this year!
 I made these cute end of year teacher gifts.
 Shelby and her friends dressed up as characters from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for their last day.
 Shelby got 2 awards.  The first was a class zoologist award for knowing everything about reptiles....No surprise there.  The next one, and this is my proud mama moment, was for the most improved reader.  She went from reading 11 words per minute at the start of the year to 61 words per minute at the end!!!!  This makes me so happy!!
 I helped with Keaton's field day

They got to dunk the teacher.  It was the kids favorite!
 I used to love this game!
 Keaton's t ball team
 Keaton had his kindergarten graduation even though school is not quite over yet.  Here is the class of 2025.
 Keaton and his cute Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Hatch.
 Keaton and his friend Trey.
My little buddy!

1 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Good job Shelby and Keaton!!