Monday, June 10, 2013

Vegas!

For our 9th anniversary, Tucker and I went to Vegas.  It was relaxing and so much fun.  We got an amazing deal on a one bedroom penthouse suite for the MGM signature. 
 This was our view when we first got there.  Not too shabby.
 This was our view during the days. 

 This was our balcony....yes the whole thing!
 9 years later!
 Tucker and I love the miracle mile shops at Planet Hollywood.
 We ate a yummy dinner at Pampas.  We both tried shark...it was yucky.
 This TV popped out of the dresser.  It was my favorite.  We watched some top quality shows while we were down there....like Honey I Shrunk the Kids and Bedtime Stories.
 We went to the dinner/show Tournament of Kings.  We did that on our honeymoon and it brought back memories.
 Sin City
 The MGM signature 
The awesome kitchen in our suite.  I highly recommend this place to everyone!
The dust cyclone we saw on our way home. 
Thanks to my mom and Tucker's mom for watching the kids so we could do this.  It was a much needed vacation!

2 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Happy anniversary! It looked like you guys had a blast!! Love the pictures!!!

Alysia said...

Wow! Your hotel room looks amazing. That looks like a fun get away, I am glad that you were able to go.