Sunday, June 30, 2013

Summer

If you know me at all, you know that I love summer!  I wish it wasn't already going by so fast.  Here are some of the things we have been up to the last few weeks.
 Debby took me to Jersey boys with the other girls.  We had a ton of fun and the show was great.
 We had a fun neighborhood social. 
 Keaton is playing T-Ball and it is so darn cute.
 We have been enjoying our garden fresh peas.
 We have passes to the Clearfield Aquatic Center so we play there a lot.
 Shelby took tennis lessons.  She loved it.
 I made some yummy raspberry jam
 Tucker shared his snow cone with Chloe
 We made sidewalk paint and painted our driveway.
 
 I went to dinner with these fab girls.
 I took this pretty picture as I left for work.
 Tucker took all 3 kids to the cabin by himself.  The kids had the best time ever.  Tucker is such a good dad.
 Shelby and Keaton have been taking swim lessons. 

1 comments:

Jana Waddoups said...

Rachelle- You ARE the BEST mom. seriously.