Monday, July 1, 2013

Chloe is 2!

My baby girl is 2.  Time just flies by faster and faster these days. 
Sweet baby girl Chloe.  We had a pretty low key day for her birthday.  We set up some pools at my moms house and had some cousins over.
 Chloe and Reese
 My sister brought over her fun blow up slide that the kids loved.
 Shelby and Ellie
 Chloe, Izzy and Kate
 Chloe and Paige
 In the evening we went over to the Steeds for dinner.  Debby always makes the BEST cakes.  Look at that cute rainbow!
 The birthday girl!

 Chloe shared the spotlight with her Uncle Spencer.  We celebrated his birthday that night too.
Here is Chloe opening her presents.
 
I have a hard time with her getting old because she is my last baby!  We all just adore her so much.  She is so full of life and energy and makes me happy everyday. She is so sassy and knows what she wants.  She loves to sing, dance, play with her baby, pretend, be outside, read books and of course play(and hit) Shelby and Keaton . We LOVE you Chloe!

4 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Happy Birthday Chloe!! She is so cute!

Jana Waddoups said...

Chloe you are so dang cute!

Jana Waddoups said...

oh! and I LOVE that cake!

Alysia said...

Her cake is so cute. We love that cute girl.