Sunday, July 28, 2013

July 2013

I love July!  It is the best. I love the fourth, I love the hot days, I love no schedules.   I'm already anxious about school starting.  I just want it to be summer forever. 

 Daddy and Chloe watching the parade
 The kids scored big at the Clearfield parade. 
 Later that week we went boating at Echo Reservoir. 

 Cousins!
 Alysia, Nash and Grandpa
 Shelby got to drive the boat and was so excited.
 The kids love playing "train" on their bikes with the neighbors.
 My project for Shelby's room.  I love how it turned out. 
 We started getting some yummy vegetables from the garden.  I am a garden nerd.
 Debby took us to our annual trip to Lagoon and we had the BEST time.  We go for Harmon's days so we get all the free cotton candy, drinks, watermelon, popsicles, brownies etc. that you can eat!

1 comments:

T.Irwin said...

Such a fun summer! full of great and wonderful memories for your kids!