Sunday, July 28, 2013

Keaton is 6!

Keaton turned six on July 12th.  Poor Shelby was up sick all night so we had to cancel our plans that we had but luckily my mom was home from work that day and she took Keaton to the Syracuse Family Fun Center. 


 The fabulous cake that Debby made.
 My cute little buddy.
 Keaton got lots of fun things.  His favorite has been the huge Lego set that he got. 
Keaton loves his cousin Lauren.  Her birthday is two days after Keaton so this was at her party.
 
Keaton holds a special place in my heart.  He is so caring and so sweet.  He is always willing to help and makes me laugh all the time.  He likes to follow the rules and help others follow the rules too.  He loves babies, legos, cars, orange, Chinese food and penguins.  He calls sneezes "bless you's."  I absolutely love him!

2 comments:

alisquire said...

Gotta love that Keater!

Alysia said...

I still have his present- I can't believe we haven't seen him to give it to him yet!! He is such a cute boy!