Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween 2013

I love Halloween and we had a lot of fun this year.  Unfortunately I had to work Halloween night so that was a bummer! 
 Shelby made this hat, cape and wand in her after school program.
 We went to Keaton's school carnival had a lot of fun with the kids.  Keaton made it to the top of the rock wall and rang the bell.

 My sweet Chloe.
 I love this picture of all three kids.  Keaton is a transformer, Shelby is medusa and Chloe is a butterfly.
 I was able to help in Keaton's class for their Halloween party.  We played pin the nose on the witch.  Chloe thought that she fit right in with the first graders.
 My family's annual Halloween party.  I love to see what everyone dresses up as.  Tucker and I were dressed up as people from a black and white film, but Tucker just looks blue. 
The whole fam!
 I took the kids to Tucker's grandpas assisted living home for trick or treating. 
 Chloe loves this little witch's hat.
 This was Halloween night.  I'm glad that Tucker took pictures so that I could see the cute kids.  Tucker said that Shelby wanted to keep going and going!

 Spencer and Molly
Ngoc Lan and Josh

3 comments:

McCall said...

Cute Cute Cute~

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Cute costumes! Love them all!!

Alysia said...

That is such a bummer that you had to work. You guys looked cute in your costumes. I loved the black and white idea.