Saturday, July 19, 2014

Lagoon

We have spent a lot of time at Lagoon this summer so far.  We are getting great use of our passes.  It's so great to just go for a couple hours and then going home for naps. 

 We have gone with Alysia a couple of times because she has passes too. 
 Ellie, Keaton and Reese waiting for Wicked
 This picture makes me laugh.  Alysia wanted to take Reese on Rattlesnake Rapids and it started down pouring.  We made all of our kids walk up there in the rain and she took them down.
 Since Samantha is here the whole month of July we got her a season pass too. 

 Also another funny picture.  We went to Lagoon with the Steeds for my favorite day...Harmon's Lagoon day.  Alysia came too and Nash ate tons and tons of watermelon and drank a lot of drinks.   Alysia was holding Nash and I look over at her and he is peeing down her leg.  Hilarious. 
 Keaton, Jeremy and Tucker
 Ellie got her face painted like a scary black cat!
 Samantha braided all of our hair so we had to take a picture.

 Chloe driving her Jeep.  Scary!

 Keaton, Samantha and Shelby riding the sky ride across Lagoon. That ride scares me.  I'm always afraid that someone is going to slip right out. 
 Samantha and I went to Lagoon by ourselves one evening and rode the big kid rides together.  Some boy tried to steal her away from me and ask her out.
Such a fun night!


0 comments: