Sunday, January 11, 2015

Christmas 2014

I definitely missed my mom and dad this Christmas, but they are doing so much good in Uganda and are right where they need to be.  We decided to still do our candlelight Christmas Eve dinner.  I didn't take any pictures so I grabbed these from Morgan's blog.
 Ty and Al
 Jeff and Cheryce...and Tyler
 Jordan and Morgan
 Alysia, Kevin and Nash
 Tucker and I
 The bigger kids table
 The youngers
The middle's
The dinner was yummy.  After dinner we played Christmas bingo and Family Feud.  We opened gifts and then went to Tucker's aunt Elaine's.
 More yummy food and visiting.  The kids had fun watching Happy Feet.
 Our elf Buddy went back to the North Pole.
 Santa came!!
 The kids slept until after 8:00!  We have been pretty lucky so far.
 Chloe was a little bit slower coming up.

 Michele and Samantha also slept over on Christmas Eve and celebrated the morning with us.  Samantha got horribly sick in the morning so they left pretty early.
We also were able to Skype with my parents on Christmas morning so that was definitely a highlight for us.
 I decided that I wanted to make the kids quillows.  My grandma had made me one when I was younger and I loved it.  I think they turned out cute.

 We spent Christmas night with the Steeds.  It was a great night with even more yummy food and great company.
Chloe and Lauren

1 comments:

tysqui said...

Those quillows are impressive! Nice work!