Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Orlando

I was lucky enough to be a part of a fun birthday surprise for Samantha.  Michele had told Samantha that they were coming to Utah for a week when in fact they were heading to Orlando to Universal Studios.  I was lucky enough to tag along.  She didn't know until she got to Orlando and I snuck up behind her that I was coming.  It was such a fun surprise!  I wish I would have recorded her face.  We flew in on Valentine's day.
 
 
We stayed at a gorgeous hotel connected to Universal.  We took a water taxi everywhere.  That night we decided to go explore the city walk.  Since it was a Saturday night and Valentine's you could imagine the wait times we encountered.  We finally found a reasonable wait at NBA City.  Ha!
The next day we went to Universal's Islands of Adventure. 
I love these girls so much!
I was so excited to be back at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  I hadn't been there since Diagon Ally had opened. 
I love Hogwarts.
 First things first though, we had to have Butterbeer....and lots of it!
 Samantha and I listed to her favorite group right now '2 Cellos.'  They are very good.
 
 
 Michele and Samantha
 Another view of this beauty.
 We listened to the frog choir.
 Of course we had to take the Hogwarts Express
 The next day I woke up and enjoyed this.  They sun was amazing.
 
 Diagon Ally was very cool
 MORE Butterbeer
 
 We stood in line a few minutes to talk to the driver of the night bus. 

 Ollivanders wand shop
 
Yes, most of my pictures are from Harry Potter world.  I loved it.  We also had lots of fun at the hotel, had some yummy dinners and the best company!!

3 comments:

McCall said...

I love HP World SO MUCH!!!

Morgan said...

AHHH I can taste the butter beer right now :) I LOVE WWHP :) Glad you got to go :) And go with WONDERFUL ladies :)

Alysia said...

I am glad you got to have a quick little vay-cay! You are so busy that you deserve to sneak in some occasional fun!