Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Shelby is 10!

It's weird to me that I have been a parent for a decade.  There is no way that I can have a ten year old!  It's true though.  I love her so much!  Shelby is a wild, loving, fierce, strong, independent girl.  She knows what she wants...or what she doesn't want and fights for either one. 
 She got to open her presents from us on her birthday morning.  She got a kindle fire that she was very excited about!
 I made this collage to show how much my baby girl has changed!
We went over to the Steeds for dinner and Debby had made a second cat cake!
Doesn't she look so grown up and cute!
Some of Shelby's favorites right now are reese's, any chocolate, nutella, cats, bats, green, leggings, texting, animals, pajamas, friends, playing with Keaton and waking up early
Some of her non-favorites are Kumon, homework, chores, canned corn, coconut, loud noises and scraping utensils on plates.

0 comments: