Sunday, February 1, 2015

The rest of January

 

I enjoyed my month long break off of school but on January 12th it was back to the grind.  I am a senior now!  This semester is probably my hardest one yet.  I am taking 5 classes: human behavior and the social environment II, theories of personality, child psychology, social work policy and social work research.  That consumes most of my life right now, especially since I have to go to class every day.
 Chloe goes to Weber with me on Wednesdays and Fridays.  She loves the daycare up there.
 Basketball has been the other thing that has kept us busy in January.  Chloe made the cutest friend named Axel at Keaton's games and played with her every game. 
 This was Keaton and Shelby's first year playing.  Keaton did really well.  At the end of the season, he was really getting the hang of it and at his last game he made 5 baskets!

 Shelby was a delight to watch.  She was scared of the ball so she didn't go for it much BUT she always had the biggest smile on her face.  All the time.  So cute!


 Because I have been so busy with school, I decided to take the kids to Chuck E Cheese's after school this past week. 
 These kids are the best.
 I made Keaton ride this ride.  Ha!  I used to love a similar ride when I was young.  You can see that he lost his front tooth!
Seymore always likes to go into our bathroom when he gets in the house.  Tucker gave him a mini bath yesterday.  He was so calm.  

2 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Love that picture with Chloe and her friend. It looks like they are talking to each other on their phones.

squiute said...

We have a lot in common, you are a senior and I am a senior missionary. We should hang out some time.