Sunday, March 22, 2015

My next adventure

Last weekend I flew into San Diego on Saturday.  I got picked up at the airport by Michele in her cute little convertible Porsche.  It was a fun drive back to her house. The next morning we drove up to Indian Wells, which is right outside of Palm Springs. 
We stopped for a yummy lunch at Manhattan in the Desert.  I got this HUGE sandwich. 
 
We had a handstand war in the pool.  Samantha had great form! 
 
 It was warm and perfect. 
 

That evening was gorgeous.  These pictures don't do it justice.
 
 We ordered room service that night and watched some movies in the hotel room.
 
This was the beautiful view from our hotel room.
 
That morning we went to the BNP Paribas open.  We went last year and had a ton of fun.  This year didn't disappoint either. 
 
I love these girls.

David Ferrer.  So cute!

Caroline Wozniacki

My favorite tennis player, Rafa Nadal.

Center court
I flew back home Tuesday morning.  I love getting away for a few days and seeing Michele and Samantha. 

1 comments:

Alysia said...

That looks amazing! Lucky Duck! And yes, I did just read the comments on my blog. I had purposely forgotten that little detail. haha.