Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Random May fun

Voyage Academy put on a day of service and I was excited to participate.  We met at the school for doughnuts and instruction.

The city had set out some wood chips that needed to be spread out and we picked up litter.

It was quite the project but the kids got into it and loved it.

My mom had bought this piano on KSL forever ago and it has been sitting in our garage.  I FINALLY painted it.

I love how it turned out.

Chloe's cute preschool class went to the fire station.

Shelby, oh Shelby.  Sweet girl is going to need lots of orthodontia work done. 

I went to Alysia's on a random warm day and Chloe and Izzy ran in the sprinklers.

Is it wrong to be jealous of a three year olds hair?!

Shelby has a rapid pallet expander in and a lip bumper on the bottom.

Keaton was so excited to start baseball again.

He plays at Powerline Park...Seems kind of odd.

1 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

That sounds painful about shelby. I love her hair!