Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Chloe is 4!

My sweet Chloe is four years old.  She brings such joy into our lives.  I love every second that I get to spend with her.  She is a cute little dancer and tumbler, she loves to play with dolls, makeup, cars, matching games, Minnie mouse and Sophia the first.  She plays really well with Shelby and Keaton most the time but usually finds a way to get under Keaton's skin and has a bit of a mean streak in her. ;) She loves to play outside, riding her bike and swimming.  She says the funniest things.  She loves to sing and have me read books to her.  She also is a momma's girl.  Every morning she only wants me to wake her up or get her out of bed.  She gives the best hugs and squeezes you so hard that she shakes.  She is a good eater and loves most fruits and vegetables. 
I decided that she could have a little friend party this year.  We decided to do a luau.

Chloe had wanted this cake for so long, so her grandma got it for her.  All of the girls loved it!

Chloe is doing the hula!

My sassy four year old!

Here are her cute little friends and cousins.  We are missing 2 girls that didn't want to get in the picture.

Present time!  She didn't realize until that night that the presents were for her and that she got to keep them!

This was her actual birthday morning.  We filled her room with balloons and put crepe paper on her door.

We love you Chloe!

2 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is 4!! Sienna is the same way; she only wants me to get her up and out of bed.

Kevin said...

Your party was so cute! Chloe is the cutest little 4 year old around! (♥ Alysia)