Friday, September 11, 2015

Summer Fun in July~

We have a new favorite park by us.  It has so much fun things to do.  I went there with my sister one day.

Chloe loved the zip line.

Keaton wanted to hang at the top of the spider web!




This picture cracks me up!  So much fun!

Tucker bought a bunch of cool fireworks for the 24th of July.  Shelby hates fireworks.  She sat way back and wanted to go in.  She doesn't like the noise and the bright lights.

Keaton liked the sparklers.

A gorgeous summer sunset!

We went back to our favorite park with some friends.  This is Shelby's BFF, Katie.

Chloe and Ruby.

I went to lunch with Dianna!  It is always fantastic to see her.

We finally cut off Chloe's red hair.  It was fun while it lasted!

1 comments:

Jackie and Chris Harmon said...

Where is that park at? I always looking for new parks to take my kids to. Nice pictures!!