Thursday, November 17, 2016

End of August

This kid can make anything that he sets his mind too.  Today it was a paper glove.  Ha!

My long time BFF got married.  She was the most beautiful bride!

I got to see another bestie at Fiesta.  I love her!

Sometimes you roll up with your crew and things get real.

I took my family to see my new office!  I absolutely love my job.

We went to the Roy Aquatic Center for end of summer swimming.

The summer flew by too fast and the kids had to go back to school.  Shelby's first day in 6th.

Keaton's first day of 4th.

At the school.

Chloe rocked her first day of Kindergarten.  I miss my buddy.


Chloe had her summer dance recital and did awesome.

I drove up to the Huntsville area on my birthday to watch the hot air balloon festival.

Cutest grandpa ever.

The kids found a snake and it was practically like Christmas morning.

That face is happy!

We also played some Frisbee golf before I left.

Tucker and I spent the night in Park City.

Chloe came to work with me one morning while I was getting set up.  She thought it was great.

0 comments: